- The laser range finder module is an eye-safe rangefinder in the pod photoelectric system, which can detect the target distance and transmit the measured distance to the host computer through serial port communication.
- The laser range finder is composed of a laser, a transmitting optical system, a receiving optical system and a control circuit.
- The visibility under the condition of sight is not less than 35km, and the distance to the target is ≥35km
- Main functions: single measurement, continuous measurement, range gating, target indication and self-checking function.
- Wavelength: 1570nm±5nm
- Laser divergence angle: ≤1mrad
- Continuous ranging frequency: 1~10Hz adjustable
- Ranging accuracy: ≤5m (RMS)
- Accurate rate: ≥98%
- Minimum measurement range: ≤200m
- Ranging resolution: ≤50m
- Power supply voltage: DC18V ~ 36V
- Weight: <1800g
- Working temperature: -40℃～+65℃
- Storage temperature: -55℃～+70℃
- Communication interface: RS422, 115200bps